Business Analyst (Business Intelligence experience)
Business Analyst/ BI / Business Intelligence / Datawarehouse / Big Data / Wireframe / User stories
Exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst to join a Big Data team, the Business Analyst will be the central liaison between the business / stakeholders and BI development teams, driving software products to success by recognising strategic needs and tactical goals.
The Business Analyst will convert those expectations and domain knowledge into clear solutions for both business / stakeholders and development teams in a Big Data team, playing an essential role for collaborative and successful products.
The Business Analyst will have a strong track record in data warehousing projects, and have the ability to communicate with business stakeholders, understand business pain points, translate requirements into solutions, and transfer knowledge to an Agile project team for multiple IT products.
- Play the role of Business Analyst in an Agile Methodology.
- Provide detailed requirements in form of user stories, process flows and wire frames to enable the development to proceed with minimal analysis support.
- Orchestrate the development by creation of tickets, estimation and sprint management.
- Business models incorporating process and data modelling
- Ability to break solution down into development sprints working in an Agile project methodology.
- Experienced in defining Epics and User Stories.
- Experience with enterprise class BI tools like MicroStrategy, Business Objects.
- SQL experience (and ideally AWS experience)
- A proven track record in Software Development.
- Demonstrable evidence of analysing and documenting complex business processes / process mapping and managing with stakeholders.
- Deep interest in data and data analysis.
- Ability to form up the problem solution, use of wire-framing and other techniques.
- End to end experience of the product and software lifecycles.