Marketing Technology Manager
Exciting opportunity for a Marketing Technology Manager to join an Award winning Media company based in London. You will be managing and leading a team to ensure the company continues to develop and improve its marketing technology for commercial advantage, compliance with data regulation and improved business insight.
As the Marketing Technology Manager you will be required take a hands on role with management of all day to day activities, as well as overseeing the marketing data operations team who will elicit/document business requirements from colleagues around the business, capture and implement resulting systems and system changes.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Be the overall day-to-day Manager and escalation point for marketing technology including CRM system
- To manage the marketing technology and ensure it remains current and continues to meet business needs
- Manage day to day relationships with marketing technology suppliers including IBM, Survey Gizmo & Alchemetrics (SLA management, contract management, supplier development work etc)
- Coordinate business analysis for existing and planned marketing technology requirements
- Oversee QA function to ensure development requirements are delivered
- Assist in carrying out data management work including data analysis
- Work with the Technology Advisory Group in the selection of new data software, solutions or technology services
- Work with the Head of BI / BI Manager to ensure all over-arching responsibilities are met.
- Create and update marketing technology documentation
- At least 5 years experience of Management, working with marketing technology / CRM Systems
- Knowledge of the current marketing technology marketplace
- Worked in an Agile methodology
- Database management skills including ETL
- Knowledge of data interchange formats such as JSON and XML
- Understanding of systems and databases
- Strong organisational skills to multi-task and deal with many ongoing projects
- Previous marketing technology role and experience with technically complex and diverse environments