Description of the mission:
As part of a Business Intelligence team, we are looking for an additional BI consultant specializing in SQL Server technologies (SSIS / SSAS / SSRS). The team develops and maintains several BI solutions mainly focused on data warehousing and analytics. Based on Business Requirements, the implementation team, the BI architect and the project manager jointly establish the design of the solution and present it to the applicants. This solution is then implemented by BI developers and checked before being delivered to obtain business feedback and finally deployed.
Description of the service:
- Familiar and experienced with concepts and projects of data warehouse, ETL, cubes and reports.
- Significant prior experience in SQL (creation of tables and views, performance tuning, etc.)
- Significant prior experience with SSIS and SSAS (MDX, calculations,…)
- Capable of enriching a business demand for an IT solution
- Experience with the tools making up the Microsoft Self-Service BI solution (Power BI) is an added advantage.
- Notions about Machine Learning is a plus.
- Able to prepare and execute tests.
- Able to share and explain ideas and confront them with the rest of the team. (Collaboration)
- Communicates with other project stakeholders in case of doubts or technical or business problems
- Enriched the existing documentation
- Communicates with other project stakeholders to ensure good circulation of the information available to them
- Able to work independently and ready to take charge of each stage of development and deployment.
o Specifications are provided in English
o Technical discussions are held in English
o The technical documentation must be written by the above profile in English
o Collaboration with members of the French-speaking, Dutch-speaking, German-speaking and Portuguese-speaking project team.