Bespoke DMS/M-Files Developer (VB.net/C#)
Want to work on something a bit different to your standard .NET Developer role?
Our client, the largest supplier of Autodesk products to the Architecture, Engineering and Construction (AEC) industries, is offering the opportunity to join their team. You will be working on the development and configuration of document management systems (DMS), including BlueCielo's Meridian product and M-Files.
On top of these systems, our client provides their own custom applications and tools and in particular custom software in Autodesk's Revit and AutoCAD. In addition, you will have the opportunity to occasionally create bespoke applications for mobile phones & tablets or browser-based applications.
You will ideally be a degree holder, and open to some travel within the UK. The role can either be home-based or in their North London/Middlesex office.
Visual Studio, VB.NET and/or C# will be your bread and butter.
To make yourself stand out from the crowd, our client would love it if you have experience in:
- Developing on mobile platforms
- Data migration and Data Processing
- Developing with document management systems (DMS) such as M-Files, BlueCielo's Meridian, Documentum or others
- Developing applications on top of CAD/BIM products e.g. AutoCAD/Revit/MicroStation
- An understanding of AEC processes and terminology
Interested? Please click apply, send your CV to email@example.com or call me on 01372 748444