Azure / Developer / Devops / Agile / C#
CONTRACT AZURE DEVELOPER - EPSOM, SURREY
Start Date: ASAP / I Full Time
Contract length: 6 months initially with opportunity for long-term extensions once the candidate has demonstrated they are a good fit for the team/company.
Grade: Minimum of 2 years' experience in Azure
What you will do:
As an Azure developer you will be working collaboratively within an agile delivery team to design and develop cloud-first data integration solutions on Azure. Working closely with the Product Owner, stakeholders and the delivery team you will design and deliver solutions that are secure, reliable, responsive and scalable. As an individual you will need to be someone who puts the customer at the heart of everything you do with a positive and can-do attitude.
This is an exciting role within a dynamic team that fully embraces Agile and DevOps principles with the opportunity to contribute significantly as they embark on delivering a new cloud-first strategy.
You will have:
* Strong experience of development using Microsoft Azure as well as experience of developing integrations for large, complex pieces of software.
* Strong experience using Logic Apps, Functions & Data Factory
* Experience of Azure DevOps
* Azure database experience (SQL Managed Instance, Azure SQL, Cosmos DB)
* Experience of working within a Scrum / Agile delivery team that are fully responsible for the quality of the software they build and deploy
* A proven track record of delivering well engineered solutions using best practices such as TDD, CI/CD, peer review etc.
You may have:
* Experience of wider Azure services used for infrastructure build and monitoring (ARM, Policy, Monitor, Log Analytics etc)
* Experience of implementing big data / analytics services (Data Lake, Databricks, Synapse, Azure Analysis Services)
* Good understanding of microservices and event driven architecture
* Experience working with an environment where operation support and monitoring of code and systems is part of the culture (DevOps)
For more information on this exciting opportunity please contact Lee Barham 01372 748 444 / firstname.lastname@example.org