Automation and Workflow Management Senior Analyst
Initially 100% remote and possibly 1 day per week in Oxford office therafter
The company has embarked on an ambitious programme to enhance their capabilities as a digital knowledge business and are now looking to add an Automation and Workflow Management Senior Analyst to help introduce end-to-end digital process orchestration and workflow automation targeting implementation of sophisticated automation capabilities across their content transformation processes and workflows.
You will work with a team and stakeholders, designing and supporting the delivery of effective and efficient business processes and workflow automation, which transform and enable the organisation's end-to-end service delivery goals.
Further you will help them devise an assessment tool to help identify opportunities for automation across the organisation.
- Process orchestration, case management and automation experience
- Creates Business process models informed by relevant frameworks (examples of frameworks candidates might mention are: BPMN, UML, CMMN, Decision Matrix; Value streams, L6S, Lean)
- Documents business requirements and design documentation to enable the implementation of a WMS capability as a key component in our content transformation technology stack
- Has experience with BPMS, WMS & RPA process design implementations modelling complex IT and operational processes (e.g. non-linear processes, multiple triggers, asynchronous hand-offs. Please indicate specific tools you have worked on as part of your application (e.g. Pega, Appian, IBM, Bizagi, K2 are desirable)
- Effective Analysis
- Experience eliciting business and systems processes from a range of technical and operational stakeholders
- Knowledge of business analysis techniques and methodologies, understanding how best to apply them to different situations
- Effective communication and relationship management
- You will provide the assets that will enable our WMS designers to onboard new processes and workflows and allow our developers to integrate the WMS capability into our technology stack
- Work at the interface of business and engineers to document the necessary process maps and assets to enable the configuration of a WMS capability
- Well-developed intercultural awareness and extensive experience working as part of a multi-disciplinary delivery team to shape and build digital products and services
- Leadership & Drive for results
- Develop and own process automation frameworks and procedures, with the freedom to interpret them across a range of use cases
- Act as a Centre of Enablement for design ownership and development of automation capabilities
- Own and lead business process activities, including identifying opportunities for change and improvement. Use experience to inform processes and effectively guide the process of identifying and selecting opportunities for improvement through automation. Focus is on facilitation, decisions may or may not be made by role holder
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Develop and maintain an automation assessment tool for identification of eligible processes across the organisation
- Make suggestions for improvements to the work of the team, based on previous experience and knowledge of similar situations and deliver designs that are clearly defined, using discretion over how to achieve them cognisant of the organisational changes required to
- Competency: Innovation mindset
- Strong innovative thinking and problem solving skills
- Approach and mindset informed by challenging status quo (balanced by Leadership/ drive for results)
If the role is of interest and you have the experience required please send me your CV and I will call you to discuss the role in more detail.