Architect (Office 365, Print Solutions and End User Migrations)
The Architect will work with the Chief Architect in a brand new TechOps team, covering all Client, Mobility, Productivity and Unified Communications services globally, requiring expertise in endpoint deployment, management and protection, as well as software packaging, deployment and support.
- Experience working with public cloud services (e.g. Microsoft O365)
- Experience of end user migrations.
- Knowledge of Print Solutions (specifically DVI).
- Experience working with modern architecture methodologies (Service Orientated Architecture, API-Centric Design, Twelve-Factor App, FAIR, etc.)
- Extensive experience in technology project leadership, managing and advancing complex, global environments.
- Experience working closely with developers/engineers.
- Extensive experience designing and delivering enterprise technology solutions.
- Extensive experience across client, productivity and unified communications services.
- Experience defining and executing large-scale, transformative strategic plans.
- Demonstrated influence and communication skills across all levels of IT and third-parties.
Please note that we are unable to consider any applications without the right to work in the UK.