Application Support/Systems Analyst - C# and VB.Net
Location is a hybrid mix of remote working and 1-2 days per week in the office near Gloucester
The role will involve the maintenance and support of existing business systems and the identification of issues related to existing code; the database and technical environment.
- Knowledge of C# and/or VB.Net with ability to read and understand the code
- Good knowledge of SQL Server - good TSQL, Stored Procedures
- Knowledge of Git & TFS Repositories
- Knowledge of Web Servers (IIS) configuration
- Good incident management skills, logical and analytical approach to problem analysis and prove problem solving skill
If the role sounds of interest and you have the experience required please send me your CV and I will call you to discuss the role in more detail.