Application Service Expert, Brussels
Consultant position description
Support a portfolio of application from a technical, contractual, service, and license point of view but not from a content / usage point of view
Example of applications
- application used worldwide like Autocad, AspenTech with 250+ users plus several other engineering suite applications
- HESQ oriented applications
- Business point of contact. Communication to business
- Issue, change and improvement activity coordinator
- really good technical background to understand and manage the different technical provider in regards to server, DB, PC, software installation
- Highly structured. Good leadership
- Coordination of small project and changes (server migration, installation, new software packaging, service model, knowledge articles, SSO, Testing, cutover…)
- Usage of service desk process in a multi-provider environment
- license server management and configuration
- license clean up
- Coordinate, support and test complex software packaging and distribution
- mix of continuous work and ad-hoc request
- Representative of the application in the CAB
Minimum 3 Years' experience in IT service delivery or similar functions. Past experience in application management is a plus.
Technical experience in desktop/server/network administration as well as software packaging and deployment.
Combined knowledge and interest mix between business and technology.
Proven track record of IT operation coordination and project/change coordination in large companies and outsourced environment.
Additional experience in ITIL processes, asset management, license management, cost management, and/or service modeling are a plus.
Highly customer minded, structured and organized combined with good level of coordination and communication skills.
Ability to work independently, defining targets and prioritizing tasks in a demanding environment.
Analytical, team-player, proactive and highly committed.
Language: English (fluent written and spoken). Norwegian or other European languages are a plus.