Application Engineers: Senior and Pre-Sales

  • Job Reference: HQ00015795
  • Date Posted: 10 October 2018
  • Recruiter: E-Resourcing
  • Location: Brussels
  • Salary: On Application
  • Sector: Belgium
  • Job Type: Permanent
  • Duration: Permanent
  • Work Hours: Full Time

Job Description

Application Engineers: Senior and Pre-Sales: Brussels

Pre-sales Application Engineer

Below the generic job description for the pre-sales Application Engineer
Technical skills: # .Net, C, C++, SQL Server
The idea is the Engineer to be "an expert" of our product in order to make demonstration externally, give training to clients/colleagues (40% pre-sales and during the other 60% of his time, he will be based at Anderlecht office working on projects).
FR/EN or NL/EN or FR/NL/EN


Senior Application Engineer

Senior profile with min. 6 years expertise (the profile will be validated by the client)
The job description enclosed could be used
The Engineer will work on site at a client office in Brussels 5 days/week
FR/ANG or NL/ANG
Technical skills: # .Net, C, C++, SQL Server
FR/EN or NL/EN or FR/NL/EN