As a worldwide leader in Geospatial IT-solutions, our client offers a wide range of high-class software solutions to the defense and intelligence, public safety, government, transportation, utilities, and telecommunications industries. Our solutions enable our customers to create, manage, integrate and share geospatial information in order to improve their workflow and processes allowing them to take better and faster operational decisions.
The Application Engineer has a solid knowledge and expertise in our client's solutions to perform pre-sales activities such products demonstration or benchmark and post-sales activities consisting in products and solutions development and implementation, customer's support, training, consultancy and project tasks.
He/She will analyse, design, implement and support high level our client software applications for mission critical environments in the industries we serve.
In order to strengthen our team, we are looking for an Application Engineer for an immediate start in Brussels (Belgium).
Qualifications (Education, Experience, Specific Skills)
- University degree (or equivalent) in Engineering or Computer Science
- Strong experience in software solutions implementation
- Software development skills
- Database (Oracle, Microsoft) and Web technologies knowledge
- Analytical ability, Problems solving, Results driven
- Operational excellence using best practice methodologies
- Initiative, dynamic and positive attitude, team player
- Able to plan and carry out multiple work assignments while respecting deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal and communication skills
- Languages skills: Dutch / French / English
- Maintain and develop OUR CLIENT'S products and technology high expertise
- Strive to acquire expertise and domain knowledge in the industries we serve
- Maintain and develop personal effectiveness
- Technical analyses and feasibility studies
- Participate in work estimation for services proposals
- Prepare and give OUR CLIENT'S products demonstrations or seminars
- Implement OUR CLIENT'S solutions into customers production environments
- Provide customers support in their implementation and usage of OUR CLIENT'S products
- Provide training and technical consultancy services on OUR CLIENT'S products suite
- Provide development of and support for locally developed codes