Application Developer - C#, .Net, SQL, Power BI and SSIS
To manage the development, implementation and technical support for data integration across all lines of business and web-based systems. To provide technical support on implementation of new key Power BI dashboards and data visualisations. To ensure that new and existing systems are in line with the company IT strategy.
This role will give the opportunity to gain experience of working in the Cloud (Azure).
- To work as part of the Applications and Development team working on the development and support of web based applications - C#, .Net environment
- Gather requirements and create Power BI dashboards for effective reporting and data visualisation to help improve data driven decision making
- Implement interfaces to help automate processes and improve integration across systems using SSIS and other Microsoft technology
As a member of the Applications and Development team the post holder is responsible for ensuring data from business process is integrated across of a range of business applications.
Applied skills/knowledge and expertise
- Relevant degree or Professional qualification in development or systems integration technology (e.g. Microsoft Certification).
- Commercial experience working with C# and .Net
- Experience of SQL Server, T-SQL knowledge and principles of good database design.
- Experience of ETL tools especially SSIS, Microsoft Logic Apps and Functions
- Experience of Power BI Dashboards development
- Experience of Azure specific application development - If not you will gain experience of working in the cloud in this role
- Working knowledge of cloud deployment and development tools including VSTS, Git and PowerShell.
- Experience of testing tools and ability to produce standards complaint code.
If the role sounds of interest and you feel you have the experience required please send me your CV and I will call you to discuss the role in more detail.