Context of the mission
The mission is to support and represent the internal Application Architect on various assignments by supporting and providing advices to project teams and delivering key documents related to Application & Integration Architecture.
Responsibilities of the Application Architect
- Provide guidance to project team (IT and business) during project initiation on application architecture, by applying enterprise architecture principles and knowledge of application and integration design patterns.
- Assist the IT application leaders in challenging the business requirements.
- Assist the IT application leaders in creating project architecture documentation.
- Provide guidance to project team regarding usage of integration platforms.
- Provide guidance to the .NET development team on the usage of design patterns.
- Participate to the creation of standards for the software factories.
- Share issues and insights on project with the internal application architect.
- Assist the other architects of IT Governance in building a common vision and direction for the architecture in Elia.
- Excellent knowledge of English is mandatory. Knowledge of French / Dutch is a plus.
Profile of the Application Architect
- The ideal profile should at least have been involved with the same kind of projects for 2 - 5 years
- Knowledge of English is mandatory. Knowledge of French / Dutch is aplus