Agile Product Manager - Customer Journey
As the Product Manager, you will focus on managing and developing your product, representing the customer within the business and will be responsible for ensuring that the final product will deliver customer value balanced with stakeholder requirements and budget. You will be driving cross functional working, and providing in depth communications and data to support the product roadmap.
The successful candidate should seek to develop and maintain in depth understanding of the production value chain to enable a maximised rate of delivery and continuous improvement, keeping abreast of new technologies and vendors within the marketplace to support the roadmap, as well as ensuring that the most appropriate vendors are being used.
You are expected to define the long-term strategy and vision for your product and future developments, ensuring initiatives are closely aligned with wider business priorities and aspirations. You should have the ability to drive external vendors to ensure that they deliver products on time, to budget and within the expected quality standards. This management of the product should be undertaken using an Agile approach, ensuring that communication is appropriate and informative to maintain stakeholder engagement.
Applicants should demonstrate:
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (desired)
- Lean Six Sigma Greenbelt (desired)
- Demonstrable understanding of customers and their requirements
- Demonstrable data-driven approach to decision making, utilising validated customer feedback and insights as well as business metrics to make decisions
- Experience of continuous improvement and ideally lean methodology.
- Expert user of all relevant analytical and reporting tools.
- Excellent communicator, face to face and written.
- Exceptional influencing and stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent change management and prioritisation skills
In addition to a competitive salary, employees are offered a comprehensive benefits package including an excellent pension scheme, discretionary annual bonus scheme, private medical insurance, life assurance and generous annual leave, and a range of flexible benefits including childcare vouchers and gym membership.
If you have the required experience and you would like to find out more about this fantastic opportunity, please contact Alison Page in confidence on 01372 748 444 / Alison.email@example.com
My client is unable to sponsor applicants so please only apply if you have the right to work in the UK.