Context of the mission
Our client is initiating enterprise wide Agile transformation.
Responsibilities of the Agile coach
- Teach, facilitate, collaborate and mentor different levels (teams, managers, partners).
- Capable to assess and define how to kick-start new teams, not limited to IT-delivery teams, in their journey on adopting an Agile way of working
- Identify which framework is best fit for the team, teach and facilitate stand-ups, planning and estimation, retrospectives, and so on. You ensure the team gradually can take over these activities.
- Support existing Agile teams in elevating their Agile maturity allowing them to deliver higher value, faster to their customers.
Profile of the Agile coach
- University, or equivalent by experience
- Deep knowledge of the "Agile" frameworks and ability to find the best fit for each team
- At least 10 years of experience as agile coach or Scrummaster
Following experiences are considered an asset:
Experience in a telecom company
Experience in IT domain