BCS / IIBA / BA / Business Analyst / Finance / B2B / B2C / Agile
AGILE BUSINESS ANALYST - Leatherhead, Surrey
Salary: £41,000 - £50,000 depending on experience
Benefits: Discretionary Company Bonus, Pension, Health, Dental, 25 Days' Holiday
If you are a Agile Business Analyst seeking your next challenge, this is a brilliant opportunity to develop a rewarding career with an exciting business.
My client is one of the UK's leading finance companies. Their busy and thriving team is expanding further to take on more projects. As such, they are now looking for an additional Agile Business Analyst to join them in Leatherhead.
As a Agile Business Analyst, you will have the chance to make your mark on the organisation and play a key role in identifying innovative ways to drive profit, revenue, competitive advantage and cost reduction within the company.
To be considered, you will need:
- 3+ years experience as an Agile Business Analyst
- A good understanding of the project/development lifecycle
- An understanding of B2B and B2C environments and the impacts on internal customers and business partners
- A degree level qualification
- Collaborative and proactive, as an Agile Business Analyst, you'll have excellent written and verbal communication skills. You'll also be a strong negotiator who can influence others at all levels of the organisation.
- Previous finanical services experience would be beneficial, as would experience of projects relating to payment systems
- A Business Analysis certification, such as provided by BCS or IIBA, would also be an advantage
Being one of the key members of the Agile team, you will:
- Build collaborative relationships with your product owner and other business colleagues that lead to identification and delivery of new, innovative, value adding change initiatives
- Elicit requirements for business needs. process improvement ideas, user experience enhancements, readiness activities and legal and compliance rules
- Collaborate with Business Architects, Solution Architects, and your team to discover solution options
To find out more information about this exciting opportunity please contact Athena Antoniou.
T: 01372 748444