1st Line Support Analyst Contract
100% Remote working
To provide remote first line support to internal customers, setting up new users, assisting them with IT queries via phone, e-mail or remote methods. Being the first point of contact for helpdesk tickets and escalating queries to other helpdesk staff as appropriate.
- Responsible for employee onboarding; building/configuring hardware; creating user accounts
- To provide effective technical support and fault resolution with timely feedback to users.
- To administer and maintain the company's hardware (laptops, VOIP phones, mobile phones and video conferencing) and software in line with company policy.
- To be the first point of contact for helpdesk queries, ensuring they are correctly logged and updated.
- To ensure that helpdesk queries are resolved in a timely manner, escalating them where appropriate.
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles.
- To provide support to IT projects.
- Any other tasks that maybe requested.
- Excellent customer service skills including face-to-face and telephone communication skills
- Expertise in desktop devices; VOIP telephones; Microsoft operating systems; technical hardware; anti-virus solutions; online video-conferencing; and Office 365
- Troubleshooting and problem resolution
- Evidence of service-orientated approach to IT and other central support issues
- Evidence of a strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Integrity and management of personal and confidential data
If the role sounds of interest please send me your CV and I will call you to discuss the role in more detail.