1st Line Analyst - Microsoft Windows and Active Directory
- Experience on a busy Help Desh or IS Call Centre
- Knowledge of MS Office, Outlook, Windows 7/10
- Active Directory, PCs and iPhone/iPAD Hardware
- Good written communication
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Good workload management and prioritisation skills
- Team Player
- Record and resolve IT issues raised by computer users, achieving the agreed first line fix target, and escalating to specialist hardware and software support teams where appropriate.
- Manage issues raised to ensure regular communication with end users and timely issue resolution is carried out.
- Work on service requests and tasks adhering to agreed time scales, SLA's and quality standards.
- Participate in root cause analyis as appropriate.
- Act as the face of systems support for both interval and Centre Network customer and manage all service related communication and updates.
- Support small and medium sized projects driven by internal business requirements.
- Proactively propose areas of focus for servie improvement initiatives and take ownershop of identifying appropriate solutions and/or processes and procedures.
- Participate in daily stand-ups and other service related meetings as required.