Service Desk Analyst (First Line Support Analyst)
Location - 1 day per week working in the office in south Oxford and the ability to attend on-site high-priority or emergency incidents where needed
As an important member of the team, you'll help us support our wider business colleagues in the most friendly, efficient and accommodating manner possible with various IT requests and issues, from Office to Adobe, Laptop to Macbook, every day will be different.
- Commercial experience of providing a 1st Line of Technical Support
- Interest in technology and a broad general knowledge of IT including Active Directory, O365, and ideally some knowledge of Macbooks
- A teammate who works well with others and is able to look after their own workload daily, prioritising things as needed
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and able to deal with people of all technical abilities and explain things in a manner than is right for them, from the tech savvy developer to the entry level administration
- Collaborating with relevant technical teams as required ensuring calls from customers are raised as appropriate in accordance with service level agreements.
- Receiving and recording all inquiries from customers and dealing directly with requests/complaints and advancing problems following established procedures
- Dealing, comfortably, with colleagues from the bottom to the top of the organisation
- Ensuring users are advised on status and progress of incidents logged with the service desk and ensuring that routine tasks needed to meet user requirements are undertaken accurately and on time
- Assisting in the provision of an effective support desk service across the organisation
- Diagnosing and tackling hardware/software Incidents, from Office to Adobe, Laptop to Macbook and beyond
- Prioritising, updating, dispatching, and closing incidents using our ticketing system ServiceNow
- Using break/Fix instructions to resolve customer issues quickly
- Providing workaround solutions provided by 2nd/ 3rd line teams
- Application account provisioning for both internal systems via Active Directory and external systems such as Adobe and Microsoft
- Hardware procurement
- Providing onsite tech support/deskside support, as needed
- Providing onsite meeting room support
- Prioritizing and managing several open cases
- Ensuring new joiners' workstations and user accounts are setup prior to start date
- Performing office desk moves
If the role sounds of interest and you have the experience required please send me your CV and I will call you to discuss the role in more detail.