Great new role for a 1st Line Support Analyst based in Bristol.
The successful candidate will provide 1st line support to employees across the company as the IT Service Desk's first point of contact via multiple means (IT Service Desk Portal, Walk-up, Phone).
- Proven outstanding customer service skills
- Previous working experience with employee facing systems including, but not limited to, Microsoft Windows operating systems and Office365
- Ambassador of supported services, products and for the IT Service Desk
- Team player with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team on own initiative
- Operate with a high level of attention to detail, with a logical and methodical mind-set
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, be flexible and ready to adapt to ever changing workloads
- Able to investigate an array of issues while applying experience and knowledge to enable successful resolution without assistance
- Approachable and customer focussed
- Ability to deal with sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Confidence and ability to proactively show employees how to work effectively on their IT systems and in meeting rooms
- Level 1 ECDL / BTEC course completion or equivalent
- Experience working within a Service Desk or customer service environment
- Desired ITIL Foundation qualification (V3 or V4), understanding of core processes required (SLM, Incident, Request, Change, Problem, Knowledge)
If you feel like you have the right experince for this role, forward across your CV and I will give you a call.