1st line support - Microsoft Windows and Active Directory
- 2 3 years' experience in a busy 1st/2nd line technical helpdesk role
- Knowledge of MS Office, Outlook, Windows 7/10
- Active Directory, PCs and iPhone/iPAD Hardware
- Good written communication
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Good workload management and prioritisation skills
- Enthusiastic with a "can do" attitude and a willingness to help others
- Record and resolve IT issues raised by computer users, achieving the agreed first line fix target, and escalating to specialist hardware and software support teams where appropriate.
- Work on service requests and tasks adhering to agreed time scales, SLA's and quality standards.
- Accurately record all telephone calls, customer visits, Self-service Portal and emails using Service Now ITSM, ensure proper recording and additional documentation is included in all incidents
- Escalate accurately recorded issues with details of all triage steps carried out to specialist hardware and software support teams or departmental managers as appropriate