1st and 2nd Line Technical Support Engineer
1st and 2nd Line Technical Support Engineer required to work for an IT Services company based in Crawley. An initial 12 month contract with the opportunity to go permanent if both parties are agreeable.
1st and 2nd Line Support Engineer required to provide user, system and network administration support across multiple networks with a variety of operating systems and back of house systems.
Key Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Desktop support of Windows 7, 8 and 10
- Office 365
- Knowledge of Cloud based Microsoft products (e.g. Office365, Azure AD)
- Support of Microsoft Office and variety of MS Applications
- Server support of 2008, 2012 and 2016 (not essential)
- Experience on a busy helpdesk
- A well-developed understanding of server back-of-house work, Microsoft Exchange and Microsoft Office products (up to O365)
Ideally a minimum of 2 years' experience of installing, using, supporting or administering PCs, communications and network security in a Microsoft environment.
This will include all or most of the following:
- Experience supporting most of recent versions of the Microsoft Windows Operating System;
- Experience supporting Windows Server 2008/2012/2016
- Experience of supporting or administering MS Exchange and MS Office including Office 365
- Experience of troubleshooting IT problems, including Active Directory and Group Policy and networking
- Experience of Cloud based Microsoft products (e.g. Office365, Azure AD)