Healthcare and the NHS
E-Resourcing is a leading specialist in the supply of Contract, Interim, Permanent and Fixed Term IT Health professionals across the UK. Our consultants have a wealth of experience supplying professionals within the Private and Public Sector and understand the complex business and technical issues facing the Healthcare and NHS Sector.
E-Resourcing has a team dedicated to recruiting purely for the NHS and Healthcare sector and have developed outstanding client and candidate relationships. This has enabled us to recruit suitably qualified individuals or teams of people to demanding NHS and Healthcare timescales and within niche skills-sets.
E-Resourcing is recognised by its clients as a business partner that is able to provide the level of knowledge, expertise, scalability and reliability to ensure all of their business requirements are met.
Our candidates recognise us as an efficient and beneficial route to the most suitable selection of vacancies, based around their expertise, career aspirations and general requirements.
We have experience recruiting for many companies and organisations in related sectors:
- Central Government
- NHS Information Centre
- Healthcare Commission
- Department of Health
- Healthcare System Suppliers
- Local Government
E-Resourcing maintains a pool of available candidates across and including the following niche skills:
- Health Informatics
- Information Analysts (including Performance and Commissioning Analysts)
- Information Managers
- Database Developers
- System Implementation Analysts
- Cerner (Millennium) , Rio, IDX (Carecast), Lorenzo, PIMS, Last Word, and numerous other NHS specific system
- IT, ECDL, Clait
- PAS,EPR and bespoke system training
- BS779 data security training
- Classroom and Floor walking
- NHS Management
- Clinical Governance
- Project Managers (RIS, PACS, EPR, Prince2, Agile etc
- Change Managers (Organisational and Procedural)
- Business Analysts
- Project Co-ordinators
- Information Governance Toolkit (implantation and consultancy)