Complaints Policy and Procedure re E-Resourcing and its Customer Service
E-Resourcing is committed to providing a high level of service to our customers. If you do not receive satisfaction from us we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards and allow us to address any issues.
If you have a complaint, please contact Kevin Thorn, Director, by phone on +44 1372 748444 in the first instance so that we can try to resolve your complaint informally.
At this stage, if you are not satisfied please contact either Alison Page or Jon Tyler, both Directors. You can write to them at:E-Resourcing Ltd, Oaks House, 12 - 22 West St, Epsom, Surrey KT18 7RG or at Alison.Page@e-resourcing.co.uk or Jon.Tyler@e-resourcing.co.uk, respectively
1. We will send you a letter acknowledging your complaint and asking you to confirm or explain the details set out. We will also let you know the name of the person who will be dealing with your complaint. You can expect to receive our letter within 5 working days of us receiving your complaint.
2. We will record your complaint in our central register within a day of having received it.
3. We will acknowledge your reply to our acknowledgment letter and confirm what will happen next. You can expect to receive our acknowledgement letter within 5 working days of your reply.
4. We will then start to investigate your complaint. This will normally involve the following steps;
- We may ask the member of staff who dealt with you to reply to your complaint within 5 days of our request;
- We will then examine the member of staff's reply and the information you have provided for us. If necessary we may ask you to speak to them. This will take up to 4 days from receiving their reply.
5. One of the Directors will then invite you to meet him/her to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. S/he will do this within 5 days of the end of our investigation.
6. Within 2 days of the meeting, the Director will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions s/he has agreed with you.
If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, the Director will send you a detailed reply to your complaint. This will include his/her suggestions for resolving the matter. S/he will do this within 5 days of completing his/her investigation.
7. At this stage, if you are still not satisfied you can write to us again. A different Director of the company will review the decision within 10 days.
8. We will let you know of the outcome of this review within 5 days of the end of the review. We will write to you confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons. If you are still not satisfied, you can contact the Employment Agencies Standards Inspectorate at the Department for Business Innovation and Skills or the REC, the industry trade association, of which we are a member by writing to the Consultancy and Compliance Team, REC, Dorset House, First Floor, 27 - 45 Stamford St, London SE1 9NT.
If we have to change any of the time scales above, we will let you know and explain why.
NOTE: In any event, we will comply with any statutory procedures that may relate to your complaint.