The main overriding objective of the Resourcer role is to resource (find, identify and qualify) quality candidates for identified IT positions as required.
- To undertake the process of searching, finding, screening and selecting appropriate resource for clients.
- To support and manage the recruitment process, including CV submittal and arranging interviews.
- To take responsibility for the delivery of the best available resources to customers under the direction of a Consultant /Senior Consultant or Partner/Director
- To generate market intelligence
- Great administration skills with common Microsoft packages
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with strong telephone and keyboard skills
- Very strong organisation skills
- The ability to work quickly, accurately and consistently
- Good ‘memory' skills
- The ability to work under pressure
- Bright, enthusiastic, energetic, intelligent, articulate, street wise
- Patient, diplomatic, empathetic
- Team player
- People skills
Ideally the right candidate will be a graduate or similar or in their 2nd or 3rd role in their working life, with GCSE Maths and English at Grade C or above.