Technical Lead/ Tech Lead (Java, J2EE) **Relocation Package**
- Job Reference: HQ00008766
- Date Posted: 13 April 2017
- Recruiter: E-Resourcing
- Location: Bristol
- Salary: £55,000 to £65,000
- Bonus/Benefits: Bonus + Benefits
- Sector: IT (general)
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Technical Lead/ Tech Lead (Java, J2EE) - Bristol **Relocation Package**
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Technical Lead/ Application Architect/ Lead Developer to join our international client in their Bristol offices on a permanent basis!
The successful Technical Lead/ Application Architect will join the Development Team responsible for one of the services platforms, ensuring that the technical platform strategy is aligned with the strategic vision. Responsibilities will involve leading the technical decision making, technology selection and the architectural design process for all projects undertaken by the platform development teams. You will liaise with offshore development teams in technical decisions and perform Java code reviews on a regular basis. Your strong development background will ensure you are considered the technical expert and act as a technical 'knowledge hub' for all staff, external consultants and key partners.
The ideal Technical Lead will possess demonstrable experience in the following:
- Information systems development with Java technologies
- Application design and architecture (ideally in Java/ J2EE)
- Programming with web clients, web services and databases (NoSQL)
- Proven ability to understand business strategy and translate them into technology solutions at an enterprise and systems level
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Communicating with business stakeholders, senior management and offshore development teams
- Negotiate, motivate, and persuade technical teams and senior business stakeholders
Any additional experience in Microservices or MarkLogic will be advantageous
This is an exciting opportunity to take the lead in technical decision making transforming business requirements into enterprise technical solutions. Our Client can offer a competitive salary and for those who are looking to relocate offer a relocation package! Additional benefits include an excellent pension scheme, discretionary annual bonus scheme, private medical insurance, life assurance and generous annual leave and many more.