Technical Epicor Developer/ Consultant - Bristol
- Job Reference: HQ00008846
- Date Posted: 13 April 2017
- Recruiter: E-Resourcing
- Location: Bristol
- Salary: £350 to £425
- Sector: IT (general)
- Job Type: Contract
- Duration: 3 months
- Work Hours: Full Time
Technical Epicor Consultant - Bristol
We have a 3-month contract opportunity for an experienced Technical Epicor Consultant to join our International Client in their Bristol offices!
The successful Epicor Consultant will be involved in a variety of small maintenance projects including translating finance user requirements into Epicor solutions, developing and delivering Epicor solutions in agreed timescales, providing user support and issue resolution and knowledge sharing/ informal user training.
The successful Epicor Consultant will be confident around Epicor with strong technical skills and be able to demonstrate the following:
- Extensive experience with Epicor (including Epicor 9.05) finance modules
- Deep understanding of Epicor databases
- Ability to programme/ code in ABL
- Experience developing BAQs, BPMs and dashboards
- Epicor customisation and reporting (including Crystal Reports)
- Experience in SQL/ Service Connect
Please note this contract position is oriented towards a development and delivery focus with some functional responsibilities around finance Epicor ERP modules.