Context of the mission
Our client is looking for a Technical Analyst SAP ISU who will be responsible for the technical design and implementation of modern and flexible solutions according to agreed timelines and budgets in order to support the core business processes of the Organization in line with the business needs and quality requirements.
The consultant will be responsible for building and optimizing the assigned applications on a cost efficient way to support the business processes and in line with functional and technical evolutions.
- TA Structuring work from the start of contract registration to the configuration of the technical part of an installation. This task is related to the "processing" at SAP side in order to answer the following question : "how to have a billed installation ?"
- TA Billing processes : from metering data to the invoice, with a pass through method for the gridfee components. Including billing simulation logic for unbilled & budget billing plan purposes
- TA Migrations for the switching in SAP from MIG4 to MIG6 logic
- Provide input from SAP side for the transition approach from MIG 4 to MIG 6
- Perform & follow-up of SAP development & synchronization between systems
- Perform a technical analysis and develop the SAP changes
Tasks of the Technical analyst SAP IS-U
- Work in cooperation with the Architecture team and under the supervision of the Project Manager
- Challenge and translate business requirements and functional analysis into technical needs within SAP IS-U application
- Assess the technical feasibility of proposed (functional) solutions with due regard to quality, cost and the delivered strategic vision of the applications
- Assess the technical solutions delivered with due regard to future maintenance after project go-live
- Deliver technical analysis documents in order to enable the developers to build the solution according to the applicable standards
- Write, review and approve project and application documentation and code development
- Create a POC if required in order to allow a Business validation of the To-Be solution
- Build and unit test necessary customizing, changes, … in order to create the foreseen solution in the development environment
- Participate in writing of test scenarios so that test team is able to perform the proper testing and Assist in the execution SIT and User Acceptance Testing
- Define and elaborate a technical migration/transition plan and execute cutover activities in SAP IS-U
- Execute the proper handover of the AS BUILD documentation and configuration solution towards operations team
- Implement technical Standards and guidelines.
Profile of the Technical Analyst SAP IS-U
- Higher degree in Information Technology or related and have at least 5 years of relevant experience
- Have a strong experience in SAP ISU (especially the links towards the market) : Business & technical master, device management, EDM (energy data management) but also customer service, a little bit of FICA
- Have a deep knowledge of existing processes (contract registration, join, move/change, exit, billing & invoicing)
- Are capable to develop new functionalities in SAP ISU (new flows, customizing, …)
- Can translate functional analysis into SAP IS-U functionalities and provide the related technical analysis in order to give work to the development team. Ideally, you are also capable of helping in the functional design if needed
- Knowledge of the Belgian utility market
- Knowledge about workflows & Web Services in SAP IS-U
- Follow the rules that have been defined for the FA/TA/DEV work
- Business proficient in English and at least in Dutch or French