Context of the mission
The Production Integration ensures the transition of applications into the production environment:
- They support projects by delivering distributed applications environments.
- They document, order, maintain (recertification) and phase-out those environments.
- They analyse impacts of non-production infrastructure changes.
- They ensure that non-production infrastructure is representative of production
- They provide second-line support in incident management process.
- They act as facilitator in problem management (recurring incidents) and in major incident management.
Your part of the deal
In the frame of our client projects and maintenances, the candidate will be responsible of the set-up and support of the infrastructure required for application integration in production and non-production environments.
These environments host multi-tier & multiplatform (Windows, AIX, Linux, Mainframe, Tandem, Sun) applications.
The profile of the System Engineer:
- Must have 5 years experience in a distributed platform ( Windows, Unix ) in a comparable environment.
- Skills : Windows expertise is a must;
- English and French are mandatory
- Unix, Network and test methodology are an asset.
- Technical expertise in windows infrastructure, .Net, MQ/Series, VMWare and a generic IT applicative knowledge is recommended.
- The position requires to be a team player, committed to quality, with good verbal and written communication.
He will be based in Belgium offices but you could travel in other Euroclear location ( Paris or London ) for specific project.