Software Tools Developer (C# .Net, Angular, SQL) - Lond
- Job Reference: HQ00008716
- Date Posted: 26 April 2017
- Recruiter: E-Resourcing
- Location: London
- Salary: £45,000 to £50,000
- Bonus/Benefits: Bonus + Benefits
- Sector: IT (general)
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Software Tools Developer (C# .Net, Angular, SQL) - Central London
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced C# .Net / SQL Tool Developer to join our Client on a permanent basis in their London offices!
The successful Actuarial Tool Developer (.Net/ SQL) will develop, consolidate, improve and maintain the tools used within the company across all software platforms. This role will act as the technical lead within the Actuarial department, responsible for ensuring that all programming and coding solutions used within the department are fit for purpose. Responsibilities will involve the following:
- Rationalise existing tools based on C# .Net/ AngularJS/ SQL technologies
- Simplify code, generalise processes and improve within existing tools
- Consolidate existing tools based on C#.Net/ AngularJS/ SQL technologies
- Where possible, bring tools together to minimise duplication and improve efficiency and facilitate future development.
- Improve existing tools and develop new tools
- Based on the current and future needs of the business develop new tools and enhance existing tools to facilitate use, inputs, outputs and analysis of all existing models.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an international client will competitive salary and generous benefits package on offer.