Software Development Team Lead
- Role: Software Development Team Lead
- Salary: £55,000
- Location: Hampshire (remote working possible 2 days a week)
My client, A market leader in point of sale, forecourt and loyalty solutions, urgently require a Software Development Team Lead to join there rapidly growing team at their Head Office in Hampshire. There is the opportunity to work on site 3 days and from home 2 days per week with this role.
This role is for a dynamic and driven C#, WPF developer to bring his knowledge and experience to help us expand and build our portfolio of products. Experience in the convenience, point of sale or retail back office environments is a benefit. Proven experience in managing a team of developers and product development life cycle.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Managing a team of 4+ developers.
- Managing the development life cycle in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Proven experience of managing a team of developers.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Proficient in WPF, with a good knowledge of its design methodologies
- Familiarity with the .NET framework
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Skill for writing reusable C# libraries
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns in C#
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
- Knack for writing clean, readable C# code
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
For more information, please contact Dan Rodriguez in confidence on 01372 748 444 / firstname.lastname@example.org