Software Application Delivery Lead/Project Manager/Business Analyst/Functional Testing - based South Coast West Sussex
Working in a medium sized company this role offers an exciting opportunity to see projects through from initial requirements definition, working with key stakeholders, through to implementation and benefits realisation.
This is a hybrid role involving:
- Managing multiple small concurrent projects/workstreams
- Working with the Product Manager to write Functional specifications
- Involved with Quality assurance testing
- Some responsibility for risk, issues, change management, reporting etc.
You will have held roles with a variety of responsibilities including some, but necessarily all of the following:
- Experience of Project Managing small software development projects through to implementation
- Experience of writing functional specifications
- Experience of functional testing
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
- Knowledge of Jira
- A self-starter with minimal direction required
- Enthusiastic, with a desire to learn and take on a variety of tasks
If the role sounds of interest and you feel you have the experience required please send me your CV and I will call you to discuss the role in more detail.