Service Desk Analyst, Contract
- Role: Service Desk Analyst
- Rate: £95-£108 a day
- Duration: 3 months
- Location: Surrey
My client is looking to recruit a Service Desk Analyst to work as part of a client facing, highly successful IT Team.
This is a role that will utilise the skills that you have nurtured within your previous Service Desk or Helpdesk role and allow you to contribute to a well-respected and strongly performing team.
You will be responsible for the logging and ownership of calls to the Service Desks. These calls will then require constant management with regards to regular updates ensuring correct escalation with the overall aim of finding a resolution in line with pre-defined SLAs for the Service Desks.
- Windows Desktop and Server Operating Systems
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Hardware - PC's, Laptops, Servers, Printers
- Remote Support Tools
- Networks TCP/IP & Network Infrastructure
- Experience in a telephone support role
Ideally you will be working towards Microsoft MCSE qualification and have exposure to a technical environment including Windows Operating Systems and Service Level Agreements.