Senior Product Manager - B2C Commercial Product Team - London
The Senior Product Manager is ultimately accountable for driving improvements to our customers through our range of products. The role needs someone with commercial B2C experience who can add some real value to the customer journey.
I am looking for an individual who can manage a product team, deliver a strong product performance and customer experience and drive strategic initiatives around the product offering.
* Drive and improve the performance of products against key KPIs such as financial profitability and CSAT / NPS
* Bringing customers to the heart of the decisions through a customer obsession in continuous improvement and awareness is critical to this role and helping the business reach its vision.
* Introducing a culture of end-to-end cost management, to bring commercial thinking to decision-making within this area of the business.
* Develop a vision/roadmap for this area of the business, incorporating a 18 months rolling product roadmap, driving innovation and working with other product teams.
* Manage a team of 5 Product Managers constantly driving the performance of the team.
* Responsible for the delivery and execution of product strategies and plans.
* Acting as a centre for product expertise and its evolution: economics, regulation, technology, supplier, and industry development.
* Product Management & Development
* Excellent communication & stakeholder management skills
* Evidence of improving customer experience.
* Think commercially and strategically
* Ability to make decision and execute at speed
Be great to also have:
* Focus on end-customer experience
* A spirit of innovation
* Strong analytical and modelling skills
* Experience in working with suppliers and third parties
* Delivery to tight times scales