My client, a global leader in the music industry is currently recruiting for a Senior Network Engineer role based in West London. This is an extremely exciting opportunity in a period of exponential growth.
The ideal candidate will have a high level of technical skills for troubleshooting and problem analysis, along with the ability to clearly communicate the results of problem analysis to business stakeholders, IT support teams, and network providers to quickly and effectively resolve operational issues.
In addition to having strong technical skills, the successful candidate must be comfortable in effectively communicating with business end users, technical IT teams, business partners, network providers, and business process outsourced vendors, all while being sensitive to a wide diversity of cultural and technical backgrounds in a global business environment.
The essential criteria my client is looking for:
- Established and proven experience of providing WAN & LAN support in diverse environments.
- Cisco Certification (CCNP or higher or equivalent).
- Demonstrate a working knowledge, understanding, and experience with the following:
- Network infrastructure (WAN, MAN, LAN, Wifi, QoS for Data, Voice, and Video)
- Network protocols (IP, OSPF, BGP, RIP, IPSec, etc)
- MPLS / VPN / Hybrid WAN / Metro Networks / leased lines
- Network Hardware (Cisco routers and switches, cabling, Palo Alto firewalls)
- VOIP and Collaboration Systems (Skype for Business, Avaya)
- Network connections to Cloud Providers (AWS, Azure, etc)
- Network performance analysis and reporting
- Incident, Change and Problem Management processes within an ITIL based framework.
- Identity Management (Active Directory, ADFS, Azure AD, 2 Factor Auth, TACACS, Radius, PEAP)
- Wireshark, Netflow, Riverbed ATX, MRTG, Nagios
- Operating systems: Microsoft (Server and Desktop), Mac OS X, Linux
- Microsoft Office 365 & Visio Professional
- Ability and motivation to learn new technologies.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with an ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organisation.
Proven ability to work effectively within and across teams, developing and maintaining collaborative relationships with people from different cultures and diverse backgrounds.
If this is of interest and you would like to apply for this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or contact me on 01372 748444.