Senior Java Web Developer
- Role: Senior Java Web Developer
- Location: Surrey
- Salary: up to £55,000 + Performance related bonus
My client, a market leading, FTSE100 listed outsourcer and value added distribution group, are seeking an ambitious Java web developer to help them design, build and maintain a suite of Java based B2B websites based on the Hybris ecommerce environment.
The successful candidate will be joining a small focussed team responsible for building and operating ecommerce websites across many different parts of their business, handling over £100m revenue per year. Their websites are built on the Hybris platform, and hosted in Microsoft Azure Cloud Services. Alongside this they build and support an integration and event bus platform based on vert.x and MongoDB.
- 5+ years experience of designing/implementing Internet sites
- Graduate with 2.1 in a computing or IT related discipline
- Knowledge of web architecture, design patterns, O.O. design
- Experience with Spring framework
- Experience with Hibernate (or similar ORM framework)
- Hands-on experience configuring web and application servers (particularly Tomcat)
- Experience with Hybris e-commerce framework
- Experience in public facing B2C and/or B2B environments
- Understanding of SEO and related requirements for public websites.
- Technologies: XML, Webservices, ANT, Subversion (or CVS)
- Certifications in Java and relevant frameworks
- Experience with punch out technologies
- £55k per annum salary
- Contributory pension
- Performance related bonus
For more information, please call Dan Rodriguez on 01372 748 444 / email@example.com