Senior B2B Product Manager - Customer product Transformation - Customer Portals & API's
Senior B2B Product Manager to work for a leading B2B media/telco client in London. A real chance to come in and "own" the Portal and API product roadmap and to continually develop these and new solutions that will keep my client as the "go to" player in this market. They are looking for a someone who is capable of disrupting the current experience and applying intelligence, creativity and a customer centric approach to the product offering. You will be responsible for forming a vision on where to take the products and engaging with stakeholders and customers at all levels to make this vision a reality. A real high visibilty role - not for the faint hearted - but with a hugely rewarding end goal.
My client has a turnover of £600M+ per annum and is the fastest growing player in there market. They want someone to join them on that journey and apply some creative thinking around the products and how they can disrupt the market even further.
The key responsibilities in this role are:
- To identify market opportunities and to define innovative and disruptive services to capture shares of these markets
- To own and lead the development and execution of the Customer Portals and APIs strategy and delivery from product innovation through in life management.
- To ensure the Customer Portals and APIs strategy and Innovation Roadmap defines and maximizes achievement of the business plan.
- To manage Customer Portals and APIs in life to ensure they deliver the financial performance, and customer delight expected
- To work with stakeholders, internal and external, to ensure Customer Portals and APIs are delivered quickly, to the highest performance and quality levels and at best value.
- Ensure Customer Portals and APIs are introduced into the business to be supported cost-effectively and at the high volumes we need - in so doing ensure stakeholder engagement across the business
- Communicate and evangelise the vision, the strategy and the roadmap - taking on all feedback and stakeholder input
- Great understanding of UX, UI, and generally how to build and create brilliant portals
- Proven ability to create and deliver Innovative product strategy
- Strong collaborator - both leading and supporting delivery of shared goals
- Excellent analysis, planning, presentation and execution skills
- Proven delivery in complex dynamic situations
- Charisma, ambition, drive, tenacity, evangelism