Senior .NET Developer / Team Lead role (Agile)
My client, a superb globally renowned market leader in their sector, is looking for a senior .Net Developer / .Net Team leader to come in and lead their existing Agile .Net Development team to design, architect, plan and document new .Net solutions, such as Websites, custom interfaces, API Endpoints and internal web applications.
- Work in Agile environment - participate in sprint planning, retrospective and sprint demos
- Identify new areas or methods of development, and lead the .Net team in their implementation
- Hands-on development and prototyping of projects according to specifications and briefs
- Due diligence on the implementation of tasks from both individual .Net development work and the .Net team to ensure no regression of code, and maintain the stability of the whole project
- Make sure code developed is tested and documented by team members. This includes unit testing, system testing, performance testing, and capacity testing.
- Ensure development infrastructure is setup and configured according to the clients established best practices. Including areas such as solution structure, source control, continuous integration, and build scripts.
- Lead and mentor the development team throughout project lifecycle; Lead and contribute to technical decision making on projects
- Provide technical consultancy to team members
- Support .NET team members in code-releases
- Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Experience of object oriented programming / modular programming with .NET
- Front-end development HTML5, CSS3, and jQuery
- Experience and understanding of web services and web service integration, MVC design patterns and frameworks, and SQL syntax and implementation into SQL Server
- Experience with Bootstrap, Angular, Knockout or other frameworks
- Experience and understanding of GIT, SVN or another including branching methodologies
- Strong Experience of Microsoft .NET Stack including Entity Framework, Visual Studio .NET, Web API
- Jira & Confluence Experience
- Experience of team management (Developers)
- .NET web services / third party data integrations
- Experience of deployment of code using Team City
- Experience of Using Amazon Web Services (AWS) EC2 instances and other AWS services