Scrum Master/ Technical Lead - South Oxfordshire
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Scrum Master with a background in Software Development to join our Global Client in their South Oxfordshire offices on a permanent basis!
The successful Scrum Master will work alongside the development team to communicate project visions and inspire the developers to achieve results in an Agile/Scrum environment. You will guide the team on using Agile/Scrum practices, removing impediments and facilitate getting the work done. Responsibilities will involve the following:
Facilitating discussion, decision making and conflict resolution
- Supporting the team using a servant leadership style
- Standardising Agile planning, daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, release planning, demos and other Agile ceremonies
- Assisting the product owners with product backlog management and prioritisation
- Influencing the developers to effectively plan, track and report using tools such as Jira, Burndown charts and Kanban boards
- Effective knowledge transfer ensuring Agile best practice is embedded
The ideal Scrum Master/ Tech Lead will possess a background in Software Development and have commercial experience in a Scrum Master role. You will demonstrate strong knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement empowerment and increasing transparency. Additionally, you will have previous experience applying Agile methodologies in a global organisation and have experience working in both Prince2/ Waterfall environments. The successful Scrum Master will be an excellent team player with strong time management skills and can delegate effectively building relationships throughout an organisation.
Holding a certification in Scrum (CSM/ Scrum Alliance/ APMP etc.) will be beneficial
If you are interested in this opportunity and have the experience required for the position, please apply with a copy of your most up to date CV for consideration.