SAP Treasury consultant required - England - Contract - 6 months
Williams McKinley are looking for a strong SAP FICO Consultant with an excellent background in SAP Banking and Treasury design experience and looking to start an initial 6 month contract ASAP.
Suitable candidates will have the following skills and experience
- Treasury, Cash and banking process experience along with knowledge of various technology options and expertise in SAP, other ERP etc.
- Understanding of SAP Treasury application, and awareness of other Treasury systems. Experience working with and managing outcomes for global IT, architecture, and business stakeholders.
- Strong Business process experience
- Detailed configuration skills
* SAP Functional Expertise - FI-GL, TRM, PMW
* Treasury experience
* SAP configuration experience preferably with SAP certification in respective area of expertise
* 3 end-to-end market/site implementation project lifecycles
* Demonstrated breadth of knowledge and solution delivery experience across the end-to-end process that they own, acquired through multiple leadership roles in global SAP implementations
* Knowledge of external and internal best practices relevant to aligned process area
* Knowledge of the network of opinion leaders and subject matter experts relevant to their process area
* Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma, experience of application