SAP Finance Business Analyst - Permanent - Watford - £55,000 plus up to 30% bonus and other benefits.
SAP Business analyst required for an end user in Watford with some knowlegde of busienss intelligene tools.
This particular role will operate within the financial and business controls improvement team which manages change through the SAP and Business Intelligence systems. You will be involved in this process, end to end, to ensure that all requirements are assessed, understood and delivered in a manner which efficiently and effectively meets the needs of the business. You will be working with the business and system owners to improve continuously the way in which we work and make the most of our SAP and Business Intelligence systems.
Duties within the role include:
* Build relationships within the business, to thoroughly understand the day-to-day business process to ensure an up-to-date appreciation of our needs and any issues, with the aim of continuously reviewing and improving the way in which we work
* Own and facilitate business interviews or workshops, required to define process areas or requirements
* Work with the wider business, IT and associated external supplier teams to ensure that any solutions implemented meet business requirements
* Own and manage the scope and traceability of requirements on behalf of the business, throughout the project process
* Identify issues and risk, escalating appropriately via the project manager to ensure that changes are successful
* Identify the test scenarios required and work with the test team during testing to ensure the solution addresses the requirements fully; this will include supporting the business through user acceptance testing (UAT)
* Support the training strategy development and training material creation deemed suitable for each change
For this exciting opportunity, you will need:
* Knowledge and experience of SAP and Business Intelligence systems and tools
* Extensive experience of investigating, analysing and documenting business processes and defining supporting functional or non-functional requirements and functional designs
* Full end-to-end project life cycle business analysis experience in a fast-paced environment, from idea through to implementation and handover to day-to-day support
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills, including meeting and workshop facilitation
* Ability to work on multiple projects or tasks, by effectively planning your time and deliverables
* Proven experience supporting UAT