SAP FI Systems Support Analyst
We have an excellent opportunity for an SAP FI Systems Support Analyst to join an exceptional global organisation. This role is centred on progressing and enhancing the SAP FI systems to maximise efficiencies and standardisation of financial processes and facilitate timely and accurate reporting.
The SAP Finance System Support Analyst will partner with the UK business and all local finance teams to provide training in the SAP finance system and solve functional & reporting queries to enable finance process improvements.
The SAP FI Systems Support Analyst will provide effective communication between global SAP technical teams and UK financial business units. This is to validate and communicate to users the purpose and effects of any changes to UK systems implemented at a global level.
The UK SAP FI Support Analyst will be responsible for performing local user specific technical administration duties, report building and query resolution for reporting.
* Undertake necessary training to maintain SAP SME status.
* Provide communications/co-ordination link between the various SAP technical teams
and finance business.
* Provide support and training in relevant SAP FI systems where appropriate.
* Run technical month end processes with finance teams
* Become the key person for UK systems/processes review.
* Review and test any proposed changes to UK SAP FI systems.
* Technical administrator for all UK SAP FI systems.
* To carry out ad hoc projects as required to enhance finance processes.
* Essential - SAP ECC6 knowledge FI-CO and associated BW/BEx reporting skills
* Advanced Excel (including VBA skills)
* Good communication skills.
* Problem solving attributes.
* SAP Business Objects (Webi), Oracle HFM & Smartview, SAP BPC (EPM)
* Degree in Information systems or Computer Science (or equivalent) advantageous.
* Basic accountancy experience is also advantageous.