Report Developer/ Analyst
- Role: Report Developer / Analyst
- Salary: £40,000-£55,000 pa
- Location: South Oxfordshire
Our Client have an exciting opportunity for a Report Developer/Analyst to join their Research & Analytics team. This new role is tasked with helping the business to track performance, identify new revenue opportunities, support evidence-based sales pitches, and inform key business decision making, through the development of insightful dashboards & reports and the production of complex ad-hoc analysis. The role will also be expected to undertake a certain amount of training & knowledge sharing to help upskill other team members.
- Working with wider Research & Analytics team and business stakeholders to identify, scope, document and develop key analytics and business intelligence (BI) opportunities
- Develop reporting that offers end-users an easy and intuitive way to interact with their data, to spot the pieces of information most critical to their jobs and to act on them immediately. To include dashboards, heat and geographic maps with drill-down and drill-through capability, actionable key performance indicators (KPIs), automatic report scheduling and business alerts.
- Engaging in full report development lifecycle including Requirements, Design, Development, Testing and Support.
- Maximizing reporting performance
- Pulling & cleaning data from business systems and other sources using languages such as SQL and Python, to produce ad-hoc analysis based on business requirements.
- Helping to upskill the wider Research & Analytics team through training and knowledge sharing.
To be successful the ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience within a similar role
- SQL programming - SSIS, SSRS, SSAS
- BI visualization tools e.g. PowerBI,
- Tableau, Cognos
- Experience interacting with Microsoft data/analytics stack: Azure, HDInsight, Azure Stream Analytics, Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Warehouse
- Statistical methods, machine learning & predictive modelling algorithms
- Agile/Scrum methodologies
In return our client offers offer: 25 days holiday per annum, a comprehensive benefits package and company pension scheme.
If you are interested, please call Dan Rodriguez on 01372 748 444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org