- Product/Application Development Manager
- Location: West Sussex Coast
- Salary: Up to £60,000 pa, plus 20% annual bonus, 28 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, pension
In this role you will be tasked with managing incremental changes to a variety of our Clients core systems to build a process of continuous improvement to their products.
Responsibilities will involve:
- Collaborating with product owners, directors and department heads and manage the product roadmap of agreed priority features
- Take the outcomes of workshops and business engagements and turn them into functional specifications of the right level of detail to develop from with minimal support
- Engage with technical resources and include high level details in specifications to support the design (data, interfaces, web services)
- Ensure the features developed meets the functional and quality requirements to realise the benefits
- Capture and report the benefits realised from the implementation of approval product features
- Manage the supplier relationship and escalate appropriately
The successful Product/Application Development Manager will demonstrate experience manging the product roadmap for a variety of products for an organisation as their Product Manager/Owner. You will possess strong leadership skills gaining respect, leading others and collaborating with offsite and offshore teams. You will have excellent communication skills (both written & verbal) and can liaise with both technical and non-technical staff bridging the divide between business and technology. Additionally, you will have strong stakeholder management skills managing relationships at all levels across the business.
This is a great opportunity to renovate the product environment by working with senior managers and directors to transform ideas and strategies into real product innovation.
If the role sounds of interest and you feel you have the experience required please send me your CV and I will call you to discuss the role in more detail.