.NET Web Developer (Agile)
My client, a superb globally renowned market leader in their sector, is looking for a senior .Net Web Developer to come in and work in their existing Agile .Net Development team to design, architect, plan and work on a variety of .NET Development Projects
- Work in an agile environment - participate in sprint planning, retrospective and sprint demos.
- Enhancements, maintenance and support of existing applications.
- Design new soluton in accordance to architecture
- Develop code in accordance with defined standards and generally accepted practices.
- We expect everyone on our team to present creative solutions to our technology problems.
- Make sure code developed is tested and documented by team members. This includes unit testing, system testing, performance testing, and capacity testing.
- Perform work in a development environment, test in a staging environment and work with other groups to push changes to production.
- Account for time spent on activities using time tracking application.
- Ability to communicate with user community, project management, developers, contractors, and all levels of management.
- Have solid Agile (SCRUM) experience.
- Test Driven Development (TDD)
- MVP, MVVM, MVC
- Solid experience with with HTML, CSS, C# and .NET.
- Recent experience of latest version of Angular JS is a must.
- Recent experience of Bootstrap Framework
- Experience of JQuery is a must.
- Object oriented OOP/OOD programming
- Solid experience developing in SQL.
- Experience of .NET Web API 2.0
- Jira Experience.
- Web/Internet, Intranet and/or Extranet development skills.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Experience of Entity Framework 6.0