Context of the mission
Our client is actively looking for a Microsoft BI developer to work on a new CMDB application. The
objective of the Configuration Management Database (CMDB) is to manage the ICT assets and
this application is to address the user management requirements.
- Storage and management of attributes used to describe all types of asset.
- Responding to security needs around asset inventory.
- Interfacing with technical databases containing additional asset information.
- Reporting of asset information.
- Support existing processes.
The candidate will be involved in all aspects of the services, including new developments,
technical upgrades, bug resolution, and incident management.
Based on detailed analysis the candidate will develop and optimize a high-performance data
warehouse application, interfacing processes and reports. The candidate will also participate in
the technical design of the solution in collaboration with the technical lead.
- Cooperate in an agile team to deliver the planned user stories.
- Implement new functionalities.
- Collaborate with the operations teams to deploy and configure the necessary components and to solve issues on server level.
- Provide support to end users by finding workarounds or solving bugs.
- Provide documentation and training to existing teams to assure ongoing maintenance.
Profile of the Microsoft BI Developer
- Ability to develop and maintain Microsoft SQL Server Data-warehouses, SSIS packages, SSRS reports and SSAS databases.
- Good knowledge of C# .NET development.
- More than 3 years'experience using the following technologies:
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012 (or higher)
- Database Engine
- Integration Services
- Reporting Services
- Data Tools for Business Intelligence
- Management Studio
- Performance tuning
- Visual Studio 2012 (or higher)
- Basic knowledge of the following technologies:-
- Team Foundation Server