Context of the mission
The Identity & Access Management group function implements, operates and manages I&AM technology and processes. This includes access management, user lifecycle management, privileged access management, recertification and service delivery/advisory. The function engages with the business and IT to understand roles, entitlements and deliver I&AM-related services. Some non-I&AM security services related to security technology delivery/management are delivered.
Responsibilities of the IT Security coordiantor
- Take on complex coordinations between the multiple stakeholders: project and project managers, CTMGT members, N-2, TDO, senior team managers, senior ADM mgt members, senior business managers up to division head level,, ...
- Improve the cooperation between all these stakeholders in a structural and permanent way: deliver a strategy for this improvement, implement structural improvements
- Act as interface between stakeholders and oversees technical and organizational management
- Focus on improvements linked to PLC, application lifecycle and other structural processes in such a way that it results in benefits for the operational management of security topics
- Change existing processes to bring efficiencies in the delivery of operational security tasks
- Perform root cause analysis regarding issues in the security teams and propose structural improvements
- Analyse processes and activities to find simplifications
- Propose improvements regarding control functions
Profile of the IT Security coordinator :
- Can work together with (senior) people across multiple teams to achieve the desired results. Uses persuasion and influencing skills to get required support. Autonomously deals with tensions and disputes.
- Change management:
- Is capable of working in an environment with continuous change on the related services; can adapt to ever changing service needs
- Complexity & problem solving
- Handles standard & non-standard situations with a high level of complexity
- Look how current procedures and processes and can be improved within domain.
- Is capable of analysing complex problems and processes with the purpose of bringing improvements and efficiencies
- Works in a structured and organised way to allow for fast progress
- Autonomy and leadership
- Works within clearly defined targets, provides regular feedback to management on objectives achievements.
- Excellent formal and informal communication skills
- Have strong negotiation skills
- Maintain good relationship with the different stakeholders within and beyond the department/division
- Client oriented
- Solution driven
- Knowledge of lean techniques and efficiency improvements implementation
- Team player but able to work independently
- Document writing (English)
- Languages: English excellent both speaking and writing; French excellent speaking