Infrastructure Analyst - Virtualisation / Citrix / Cisco Meraki / PowerShell
We are recruiting for a Infrastructure Analyst for our client at a London based global organisation. This a great opportunity for those looking to gain more experience in Microsoft Azure.
The ideal candidate should be a generalist with experience in a broad range of technologies including but not limited to Citrix, Cisco, Azure, VMWare, Azure and extensive experience working on Windows Servers.
This is a permanent two year fixed term position (not contract)
As part of your role you will assist with the day to day management and administration of technology infrastructure. You will be expected to be available to travel occasionally and be available for on call/out of hours service.
The team builds and maintains a secure and operational foundation for all end user systems, comprising: global access through internet connections; VPN; remote access; wired and wireless local area networks (Cisco Meraki and Cisco); on-premises (VMWare) and cloud based (Azure) data centre platforms and infrastructure; and ancillary functions including identity services (Active Directory and AzureAD), remote application platforms (Citrix), monitoring and alerting (Nagios).
- Reliable availability and performance of IT systems for staff in head office, UK offices, and developing world offices, according to Service Level Objectives.
- Changes are delivered successfully according to a well-defined plan, with no unplanned user facing downtime.
- Clear documentation of infrastructure.
- Meeting of service level objectives.
Essential skills and experience:
- Working knowledge of fundamental network protocols (TCP/IP, IPSec) and how they relate to delivery of applications to end users.
- Understanding of cloud and hybrid architectures involving Microsoft Azure as infrastructure as a service and platform as a service (virtual machines and connectivity) or experience of working on Virtual Servers using VMWare or HyperV
- Understanding of how to deliver applications over Citrix
- Understanding of PowerShell scripting fundamentals for Windows and Active Directory querying and changes
- Experience administering Active Directory and AzureAD in Windows 2008 or up
- Experience troubleshooting multi-tier applications.
- Foundation level certification in networking (CCNA) or demonstrable equivalent experience with Cisco networks and Cisco Meraki wireless networks, switches and security appliances
If you think you are a suitable candidate please call Katie at E-Resourcing Ltd on 01372 748444 and email your CV to email@example.com