Graduate/Entry Level Java Developer
As a Graduate Java Developer you will support, develop and maintain an enterprise class web application architected mainly using Java, Spring and Hibernate.
The company will consider a recent technology graduate or someone with limited commercial experience using Java. Salary on offer is dependent on experience.
- BSc Computer Science or similar degree
- Degree related or commercial use of Java
As a Java Developer, you will be working in an environment that consists of the following: Java 1.8, Spring (DI, Tx, Security, Batch, MVC), Hibernate, Activiti, GWT, Gin, Camel, CFX, Quartz, Fuse ESB, Maven, TestNG, Mockito, DbUnit and the full Atlassian development suite.
Candidates must possess excellent communications skills and be prepared to voice their opinion during team discussions etc. The team is expanding rapidly due to the continued success of the business and offers a friendly working environment with excellent benefits and a starting salary depending on experience.
The location of the office is ideally located near the train station, and also has free parking nearby as well.
- Efficient design of enterprise quality software, using established design patterns
- Proactive involvement in code reviews, testing and bug fixing
- Continuous improvement of existing code base
- Any knowledge of Spring and Hibernate frameworks
- Conscientious, yet confident in own abilities
- Familiarity with Mac OSX
- Depending on skills and experience
- 3% contributory pension scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Private Medical cover
- Critical Illness cover / Death in service
- 37.5 hours per week