Our client is looking for a Web Developer to join their company based in in South Oxfordshire to help deliver, develop and support a range of websites both for the company and society partners.
The successful candidate will be a team player as well as being able to work on their own initiative. The role is an excellent opportunity for a junior developer, with the right mix of technical and customer-facing skills to build on those as part of a small team, delivering all aspects of web projects.
- HTML5 & CSS3
- Responsive web design
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator etc.)
- Good knowledge of web standards and best practices
- MS Office (Outlook, Word, Exceland PowerPoint)
- Strong portfolio
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Deliver website build or development projects (with guidance from a senior colleague) for the company. Effectively manage projects from requirements gathering through to deployment.
- Carry out website updates, ensuring the website portfolio is accurate, up-to-date and conforms to style guidelines.
- Deliver CMS training to staff and clients to enable them to effectively manage content.
- Report on, and analyse, website traffic data and use this to help inform decisions.
- Build and maintain reusable code and libraries that can be leveraged by other developers.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest developments and trends in the web industry
If you would like to be considered for this exciting position, please contact Katie at E-Resourcing on 01372 748444 or firstname.lastname@example.org